Dan The Man Stage 5 Dan The Man Stage 5

This is phenomenal. And as appealing as a DTM game sounds, I would actually prefer it if you just kept making awesome episodes like this. Seriously, this is inspired storytelling.

StudioJOHO responds:

thanks dude. for me a game will be a good way to fund more eps, everyone wins then

Loopus Mystery Hour Loopus Mystery Hour

Music cue from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade! Yay!

Always nice to see comedies that treats stuff like humor, pacing, storytelling, and good VO work as more of a priority than boring, masturbatory shit like disproportionately long title sequences and end credits, or tedious exposition. Well-produced and enjoyable all the way through. Great work!

Samination responds:

Thanks WoodTick

Falcon Punch Joke Falcon Punch Joke

Seriously, what's with all the negative reviews? This is fukkin hilarious.

The animation is expressive and stylish, the voice-acting is well-paced, well-executed and drives the humor of the movie. The royalty-free music library vibe is much more classy and funny than some shitty DIY drum/synth loop cranked out in Ableton, and I definitely caught the nod to Ren & Stimpy there.

Why are people complaining about the length? If I had paid money to see a feature-length film, I would be understandably upset if this is what I got instead, but this is a flash video that you're watching for free on newgrounds. Never confuse length for quality (ladies).

And the animal cruelty thing? This isn't a PSA advocating that people who own falcons should start punching them for some reason. It's a goddamn cartoon. Are these same people trolling the WB website, complaining about Tom and Jerry? Actually, they might have a point there.

Anyway, yeah, excellent job, man. Everyone else: don't be a hater.

SpeedoSausage responds:

i don't think there are enough words in the english language to describe how much i love this review.